last updated 5 Mar 2013
5 Mar 2013 - release 1.3
- Fixed handling of filenames that contain Unicode characters.
10 Nov 2008 - release 1.2
- Context menu added for found filenames, with options to run the file,
open it in the run dialog or open it in Windows Explorer.
- Double-clicking a found filename now attempts to run the file rather
than opening it up in the run dialog.
- Running files with embedded spaces now works.
- A couple of typos in the help file have been fixed.
30 Apr 2008 - release 1.1
- Added command line option -i to just build index (for running from scheduler).
- Persistence of indexed drives no longer doubles up the drives.
- Close button on caption bar in index progress dialog now treated
the same as the Close/Cancel button in the dialog.
- No longer exits if indexing a missing removable drive.
- Captions now include 'File Locater'.
- List of indexed drives grows/shrinks when index dialog box re-sized.
- The run dialog is now no longer shown on the taskbar.
- Index and Index progress dialogs now have working minimise buttons.
- After indexing, focus is returned to the filename pattern combo box.
- Unit tests for Utils added.
- Location of the index and user.conf file changed.
13 Apr 2008 - release 1.0